NOTE: We are currently not accepting new applications for CVENT event coordinators. If you are interested in getting access to CVENT, please contact Jesse Buxton to get on the waitlist.
FAES uses CventTM for online registrations. http://www.cvent.com/ The contract terms and conditions are negotiated by the university and the pricing for FAES is negotiated by FAES Finance. FAES Finance provides access to the system but we do not provide site setup, maintenance or conference planning.
Payment card transactions will be processed through a redirect to CyberSource® – an online payment processor approved by the university. https://www.cybersource.com/
A unit who uses the system will need someone to:
- design and create the registration page
- manage the registration page as customers register, answer customer questions and refund payments as needed
- reconcile the payments related to the registration, process internal transfers
Initial setup to use the system follows these steps:
- Setup a merchant account (allow 3-4 weeks) - Contact your financial manager to make sure this step is completed.
- Take training and submit for access (allow 1-2 days) - Use this form
- Design, publish and maintain the event page
The registration system and merchant accounts will be funded centrally by FAES in order to encourage user implementation and decrease administrative burden. The goal is to use one system for most of our registration needs to create an efficient and easy process. The only fees that will be covered by individual units will be the merchant fees and the university overhead.
Before completing this form take the following training.
Login with your name.# & password
Information on how to disable pop ups
Once in BuckeyeLearn use the search tool and type “PCI”. Click on Payment Card Industry (PCI) Click through to Request and Launch the training.
This will need to be taken every year to maintain access to the system.
Access Request Form