This CFAES webform assists end-users obtain University signature on supplier documents associated with PCard purchases. Supplier documents can include: terms & conditions, agreements, contracts, quotes requiring a signature and/or acknowledgement of acceptance.
This process is only to be used for PCard transactions using department (non-OSP) funds. This webform is not applicable to other University payment methods (such as PO); or, OSP funded purchases. For guidance on processing “no cost” ($0) agreements (e.g. complimentary equipment leases, “no fee” meeting space, etc.) please contact the CFAES Service Center.
Obtaining a University signature on a supplier document does not represent PCard purchase approval and/or compliance review. Questions related to PCard usage, University policy or expense approval should be directed to the Department CCM.
- Complete the required information below and attach supplier document. Multiple documents can be attached, if applicable or needed.
- The CFAES Service Center will submit the document(s) to University Purchasing for review and signature.
- The edited/signed document will be returned via email to the Requestor and Department CCM.
- The supplier’s countersignature (if applicable) is to be obtained prior to the PCard transaction occurring.
- After the transaction has occurred both the countersigned document, itemized receipt or equivalent supporting documentation must be attached to the Expense Report (ER).