Grants and Contracts
Conflict of Interest
Contract Submission Process
Salaries for Project Personnel
When you can't find an answer contact Angie LeMaster in the CFAES Business Office, Columbus. All Extension related contracts will run through Angie for approval. All CFAES employees are welcome to seek input from Angie.
Additional CFAES Resources for these funding types:
Extension Philosophy on Funding
Mission, Vision, Values
Engaging people to strengthen their lives and communities through research-based educational programming.
OSU Extension is a dynamic educational entity that partners with individuals, families, communities, business and industry, and organizations to strengthen the lives of Ohioans.
In Extension, we value:
- Excellence in educational programming.
- Grassroots programs that engage local people in solving problems and addressing challenges.
- Unbiased research-based information.
- Practical education that helps people help themselves.
- Timely responses to clientele concerns.
- Credibility with clientele and funders.
- Honesty and integrity in our work.
- Teamwork within offices, with clientele, and with our educational partners.
- Flexibility/adaptability in local programming.
- Programming without discrimination, and employment of people representing the diverse population of Ohio.
As Extension educators, we:
- Focus on critical economic, environmental, leadership, youth, and family issues.
- Engage people in lifelong learning.
- Apply knowledge and practical research to the diverse needs and interests of Ohioans in rural, suburban, and urban communities.
- Extend resources of The Ohio State University.
- Recruit and develop volunteers to multiply Extension's efforts while developing their leadership potential.
- Enhance teamwork through networking and connectedness.
- Link youth, family, and community needs to scholars in Ohio and nationwide.
- Teach with cutting-edge strategies using new technologies and approaches.